Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on its Advanced Polymer Conjugate Chemistry Technology platform. Nektar’s technology and drug development expertise have enabled nine approved products for partners, which include leading biopharmaceutical companies. Nektar is also developing a robust pipeline of its own high-value therapeutics that addresses the unmet medical needs by leveraging and expanding its technology platforms to improve and enable molecules.
- Publicly-traded (NASDQ: NKTR) since 1994
- Nektar has over 400 employees globally
- Global Headquarters and R&D Center in San Francisco, California
- Manufacturing Facility in Huntsville, Alabama
- R&D Support Facility in Hyderabad, India
To learn more about approved products that Nektar technology has enabled click here.
Nektar is developing a deep and diverse pipeline of products. To learn more click here.